the driver.

my, speakers.
i encourage children to do bad things.

=D.

saw a gator-mouth bitch on twitter and thought "daaaaamn, you......BOLD!!"
i was gonna (still in my head) say 'ugly', but then i realised that i
wouldn't be caught smilin in a pic until after some SERIOUS dental
reconstruction. fuck some braces, that hardcore headgear shit runs
away when i smile. shit, i don't like to smile around people i've
known all my life. i even catch myself doing that thing celie did in
the color purple sometimes.
about the mouth: me and the cloverfield monster are like brothers. say
cheese? bitches say AAAAHHH like i'm a real monster.

i'm trying to be funny to disguise the fact that my self-esteem is at
an all-time low.
i don't think it's workin.
now i'm starting to feel a little dr. phil-ic.

i'm sleepy and my emotions are breaching the surface. let me take my ass to bed.
i'll have to bury them hoes deeper tomorrow.

0 responses: