the driver.

my, speakers.
i encourage children to do bad things.

[IAD].

playlist: 808s & Heartbreak (Kanye West), Straight No Chaser (Mr
Hudson), St. Elsewhere (Gnarls Barkley), Infinity on High (Fall Out
Boy), Pretty. Odd. (Panic at the Disco), The Score (The Fugees)

i'm bothered by the fact that my loneliness is really bothering me. my
funds are much too scarce to undercut this feeling with THC, so my
headphones have been attached to my head for over a week. intensive
audiopathic therapy (IAD), or so i've decided to call it...just now.
it works most of the time, and i'd rather endure earache than
heartache any time.

speaking of heartache, tell me what it means when you think of the
girl you didn't have the balls to express your true feelings to
everyday WITHOUT FAIL? no bullshit, i'd really like to know. while
you're at it, how should you feel given the fact that you're MILES
away from her thoughts? closing in on a year, and i want new dreams.

uh-oh, time for another virtual holocaust...liberty city, i knew thee well...

0 responses: