the driver.

my, speakers.
i encourage children to do bad things.

"see, i'm that shxt muhhfucka." -Busta Rhymes

so it's 5-mxyzptlk in the morning, and i see in my inbox that i have
now been deemed the "e-shit" by lalalalalaliyabean (idk how many 'la's
there are in her sn off the top like that, but damn if i didn't get a
little whimsy outta typin 'em...it's the little things). so, if you
see little brown pixels and stink lines in the corner of your monitor,
don't be alarmed...

music shit: i can't stress how dope Mr Hudson's album is. if you liked
808s, and loved Man on the Moon, you'll go apeshit for this. i'd heard
the album before, but i didn't get a chance to really enjoy it cuz my
pc went pookie on me and i didn't copy it to my ps3. BUT, thanks to my
homie i got it on here now and have had plenty of time to zone out to
it.
sidenote: i dig the fact that he holds his accent while singing. i
never (and still don't) understood foreign-accented speakers with
american singing voices. so what if you have a nice voice, you still
perpetratin...and know you wrong for it.

ok, the bed AND the rain are singing my name...-_-

0 responses: